Recipes & Cooking
Deliciously simple recipes from Anthony's. The American Classic Pasta.
Fried Chicken Pasta Salad
Two all-time favorites—pasta and fried chicken—together at last. Perfect for a picnic or family gathering!
- 12 ounces Anthony's Rotini
- 6 pieces cold fried chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Cut chicken into cubes and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash egg yolks well with a fork; then add mayonnaise, whole grain mustard and garlic, blending well into the yolks.
- Finely dice egg white and combine. Add pasta, red bell peppers and cold fried chicken.
- Toss and season to taste using salt and pepper. Place in a large serving platter and garnish with fresh herbs.