Recipes & Cooking
Deliciously simple recipes from Anthony's. The American Classic Pasta.
Easiest-Speediest Pasta Ever
Hot, nutritious and speedy - can add grated cheese on top, chopped red peppers/celery/grape tomatoes etc to taste if you have extra time. Can double recipe for seconds.Fast food alternative - cheap and delicious!
Submitted by Caroline M.
Kansas City, MO
- 12 oz Anthony's Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 can of tuna (spring water packed)
- 1/2 can condensed cream of mushroom soup, low fat milk to mix
- 1/2 can or appx 4 oz frozen young peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped green onions to garnish if desired
- Cook pasta - 3 or 4 minutes, (shorter if boil water in electric kettle first).
- Add condensed soup and dilute to normal, (thick) soup consistency with the milk, (can add straight to the pot and stir).
- Add peas and can of drained tuna, stir to heat all ingredients and serve.