Recipes & Cooking
Deliciously simple recipes from Anthony's. The American Classic Pasta.
Chicken and Tomato Penne Toss
Fresh flavors of garlic, tomatoes, basil and chicken are the easiest combination to put together for a big winner in taste.
- 16 ounces Anthony's Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, chopped or cut into thin strips
- 1 (10-12 ounces) package cooked chicken breast strips
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and basil; cook 2 minutes. Add chicken; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Toss with pasta and mozzarella cheese. Season to taste with salt and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.