Recipes & Cooking
Deliciously simple recipes from Anthony's. The American Classic Pasta.
Caesar Shrimp and Broccoli Pasta
Make this sauce while the Anthony's pasta cooks. Toss it all together, serving up a tasty meal. Quick and easy, with a kick of heat, this dish freshens up the classic Caesar.
- 12 ounces Anthony's Mostaccioli
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons bottled light Caesar salad dressing
- 12 ounces uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (thaw if frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Three minutes before pasta is done, add broccoli florets.
- While pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons of the dressing in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and pepper flakes; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp is opaque.
- Drain pasta and broccoli; transfer to a serving bowl. Add remaining 1/3 cup of dressing and shrimp mixture; toss well.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve.