- 8 ounces Anthony's Medium Egg Noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Cook and stir ground beef in large skillet over medium heat until browned; drain off fat. Stir in tomato sauce, salt, garlic salt and pepper. Combine sour cream, onions and noodles in large bowl.
- Alternate layers of noodle mixture and meat mixture in greased casserole dish beginning with noodle mixture and ending with meat mixture. Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until heated through.